Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Pictures...

Kinda....

I tried to take Christmas pictures of my pups tonight... didn't get far... I was laughing entirely too hard at Charlie's reaction to my "props"

"GETITOFF GETITOFF GETITOFF"

So here's the 'out takes' 'blooper reel' etc etc.. hopefully I'll get 'finished' ones done this week 

"Mom... this tiny man... do i really have to sit this close??"

"Oh sh*t where did you come from?!"

"doomed"
Plus BEAU is coming to Pa this weekend!! We miss him!! And I'm sure Maddie would like a break from Charlie!



p.s. Is anyone having trouble with blogger's 'design' section?? I can't get it to load and would reeeally like to change these fall leaves in for something more wintery!

p.p.s. Charlie is 8 MONTHS OLD today?!?!?!?!?!? ahh my puppy! 

3 comments:

  1. I can't get the design feature to work either today...glad it's not just me! Those blooper pictures are so funny! Hope you got some good ones.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures of Charlie!! I haven't had any problem with the design feature today but really haven't had a chance to do much with it! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlie, you are to cute. Those little people can be a bit scary... don't watch that movie where the little people live under the stairs and try to trip people...creepy!
    Happy 8th months freckle face!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading our comments! Thanks for reading!